View User allows you to view the user names of all users on the duplicator at that time.
To access View User:
1. Power on the duplicator.
2. After the duplicator has fully booted and have logged into the duplicator as the admin (if Password on Bootup is enabled), from the Main Menu press the Up or Down buttons until you see Manage Accounts.
3. When Manage Accounts is displaying for you, press the ENT button to enter this menu. You will need to enter your password to gain access to this menu. Note: The default admin password is 0000.
4. Once the correct password has been entered, you will be able to access the Manage Accounts menu and from here you can use the Up or Down buttons to switch menu options.
5. After locating View Users, press the ENT button to enter this option.
6. Once inside View Users, you can use the Up or Down buttons to view all user accounts on the device.
7. To exit View Users, press the ESC button which will bring you back to the Manage Accounts menu.
8. To exit back to the Main Menu, press the ESC button once again.