Instructions to generate log files:
- Unmount Defender Drive
- Go to CD-Drive and run enlogWin.bat file on Windows and enlogMacLnx.sh on Mac and Linux
- You will be given the location of log file. Keep note of the location and click OK.
- Same message will be displayed again, click OK.
- Defender Application will be launched. Enter your password and test your scenario.
- Unmount your drive after completing the tests.
- Send the log file to Kanguru Tech Support for troubleshooting.
Article is closed for comments.