Am I able to clone a Storage Center drive using my Kanguru Clone Duplicator?
Certain Kanguru Clone HDD Duplicators models support Storage Center drives. Storage Center drives can be used to save multiple drive images on a single drive, allowing you to conveniently store commonly duplicated drives.
HDD duplicators that support Storage Center drives can also be used to clone the Storage Center drive, in case you need to make a backup. To make a duplicate of the Storage Center drive:
1. Connect the Storage Center drive to the Source port.
2. Connect a new drive to the last Target port. This drive will become a duplicate of the Storage Center drive, so this drive has to be equal or larger in capacity than the original Storage Center.
3. Navigate to FULL COPY
4. Press and hold the RUN button for 3 seconds.
5. The LCD display will show: "COPY MASTER HD?"
6. Press the RUN button to confirm.
The Duplicator will now create a duplicate of the Storage Center drive.