How do I preset radio stations on my MP3 player?
To save a radio preset while in FM mode:
- Select the radio station you want save as a preset.
- Press the M button. This will take you to the Main Menu.
- Select “Save Station” from the Main Menu and then press the M button.
- Use the << or >> buttons to select a preset number to save the station to. The preset number is shown to the right of the current station.
- Press the M button. Your preset is saved and you are returned back to the radio mode screen.
Press the Play button to enter Preset mode, and use the << or >> to scan your presets.