How do I install a PCIe card on my desktop?
Note: Please be aware that the images used in this article are for your reference only.
To install your Kanguru PCIe card:
1. Power off your computer.
2. Unplug the power cord from your computer and remove your computer’s cover. Please refer to your computer's user manual for instructions on removing the cover.
Caution! Static electricity can damage your computer's internal components. To avoid damaging your computer make sure to ground yourself by touching your computer’s metal frame prior to touching any of the computer's internal components.
3. Remove a slot cover from an available PCIe slot. The PCIe slots should be located at the back of your computer.
4. Carefully align the card’s bus connector with the PCIe slot on the motherboard and then push the card into the slot firmly.
5. Connect a molex power cable from your computer’s internal power supply to the 4-pin power connector on the PCIe card
6. Secure the card to the slot bracket with a screw.
7. Replace the computer’s cover and reconnect the power cord.