This article relates to all KRMC Cloud supported, encrypted drives.
The Auto Provisioning feature in KRMC Cloud simplifies the process for configuring new drives being added to KRMC Cloud by providing a unified, default configuration setting for all drives associated with the KRMC Cloud account.
With the new Auto Provision feature, a KRMC Cloud administrator can now navigate to the Settings--> Global Settings menu and create a default provisioning profile. Once a default provisioning profile is created, a global provisioning action is immediately generated for all the drives currently registered with the KRMC Cloud account. Afterwards, anytime a new Defender drive is registered with that KRMC Cloud account, the drive will automatically download the default provisioning settings from the KRMC Cloud server and apply them.
Important: The KRMC Cloud account must have at least one unused KRMC license for each new drive registering with the KRMC Cloud account and attempting to auto-provision itself during the setup process.
The following are the earliest product versions that the Auto Provision feature will work on:
- Defender 2000: 188.8.131.52
- Defender Elite200: 184.108.40.206
- Defender Elite30: 220.127.116.11
- Defender HDD: 18.104.22.168
- Defender Elite: Does not support Auto Provisioning feature at this time
- Defender V2: Does not support Auto Provisioning feature at this time
- Defender Basic+: Does not support Auto Provisioning feature at this time