If a KRMC Enterprise compatible device is not communicating with the server, please try the following steps.
Incorrect Client Version:
- Verify the client version - Right click on KDME.exe or KDMv2.exe from within the CD-ROM partition and select the properties. Verify the full product version is x.x.x.x - 3. If the device ends in something other than "- 3" it will need to be updated to support KRMC Enterprise communication. A valid updater should have been included with your purchase, if it was not, please contact Kanguru Solutions technical support to obtain the latest version.
- Once the device is updated, a KLA 'Reset All' may be required prior to reconfiguration.
- Verify there are no firewall rules restricting access to/from the KRMC Enterprise server. By default, SSL and TLS communication use port 443.
- Confirm the KRMC Enterprise server address is correct. It should be in the form IP:PORT or FQDN:PORT.
- Example: 192.168.10.150:443 OR krmcserver.net:443