KRMC versions 2.1.4 and higher will automatically install the Root CA Certificates to the web server. If you are installing an earlier version of KRMC and need to manually install the Root CA Certificates, please refer to the following instructions.
The Root CA Certificate is located at: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\KRMC\CA\certs\cacert.pem
You will have to install the Root CA Certificate to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities on the Web Server.
To install these certificates, you must first enable the Certificates Snap-in for the Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
To enable the Certificate Snap-in for MMC:
1. Start > Run
2. Type mmc and then click on the OK button. The Microsoft Management Console will appear.
3. Click on File and select Add/Remove Snap-in.
4. The Add/Remove Snap-in box appears. Click on the Add button.
5. Select Certificates from the Add Standalone Snap-in box and then click the Add button.
6. Select Computer Account and then click on the Next button.
7. Select Local Computer and then click on the Next button.
8. Close the Add Standalone Snap-in box and return to the MMC.
Now that the Certificate Snap-in is enabled, install the Root CA Certificate to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities on the Web Server.
1. Right click on Trusted Root Certification Authorities, select All Tasks and then select Import...
2. This will start the certificate import wizard. Click the Next button.
3. Locate the Root CA Certificate file at: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\KanguruEnterprise\CA\certs\cacert.pem
4. Click on the Open button to select the certificate for import. Note: You need to select All file types (*.*) in order to view *.pem files.
5. Click on the Next button.
6. Select Place all certificates in the following store and make sure that the Certificate store is Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
7. Click on the Next button.
8. When the Certificate Import Wizard has completed, click Finish.
9. Restart IIS Admin service.
- Start > Run
- Type in iireset and then click on the OK button.
You have now successfully installed the KRMC Root CA Certificate