Note: The below information applies to KRMC versions 2.x through 4.x
PHP installation & Zend Optimizer Installation Troubleshooting
Please create a simple php file called pinfo.php containing the exact text within the file: <?php phpinfo(); ?>
- Save the file within <installpath>\mtool\web
- Open it from your web browser by navigating to: https://127.0.0.1/pinfo.php
- If there is no answer/page doesn't display then the problem is the PHP installation.
Make the following modifications to the file index.php located in <installpath>\mtool\web:
- Change the following lines from
- define('SF_ENVIRONMENT', 'prod');
- define('SF_DEBUG', false);
- define('SF_ENVIRONMENT', 'debug');
- define('SF_DEBUG', true);
Reminder: Remember to change back to the original values. This will enable you to detect 2 possible errors:
- Zend Optimizer is not Properly installed - In this case you will get a page with several errors explaining that Zend Optimizer is not properly installed.
- Database Issues - In this case you will get a page with some Symphony errors.